Nikkita Auerbauch's Virtual Adventures

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nuts.


At Old Gravy
Originally uploaded by Gonzoknitting
Ever have one of those days/ weeks when nothing seems to go right?

I'm having one of those weeks when nothing seems to go right.

A storm borked our internet. The refrigerator died. SL seems in a permanent state of borkness, and in fact seems to have declared war on me. I bought a fab new shirt at artileri yesterday, wore it, crashed, and when I got back on, my shirt was gone. Off my back. (and let me point out here that I was at a dance when I crashed, so I logged back in to the middle of the party topless) SL ate the shirt off my back. And out of my inventory.

So I'm gonna sulk for a bit. Meh.

I love SL, but even the best relationships hit some bumps every now and then.

No comments: