Nikkita Auerbauch's Virtual Adventures

Friday, June 6, 2008

Dress of my Dreams


Spring has sprung
Originally uploaded by Gonzoknitting
This may well be my go to dress of the summer. It is from Rory's and it is just perfect for nights when the weather is hot and you want to strike that perfect note between cool and dressy-but-not-too. The texture is amazing and the neckline is really interesting as well.

I also have to say that I've been lucky enough to meet or communicate with some designers in SL who are not only talented, but also really, really swell people. Rory Rives is one of them. Not only has she come to my aid when I mucked up a purchase, she also always says hello and chats when she sees me in her store, and she always seems to be helping out with some cause or other. All this, and talent too!

No comments: